REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER
Registration for consignment and volunteering is open. You can schedule your volunteer shifts here.
By signing up for a work shift at Ever Brighter, you are accepting the following terms and conditions. You will be asked to sign this agreement prior to signing up for a work shift.
- I will arrive on time and fulfill my volunteer duties during my entire work shift without leaving the building and limiting time on my phone to focus on the task at hand.
- I will treat customers, consignors, fellow volunteers and everyone associated with Ever Brighter and Lincoln Square with respect, kindness and helpfulness.
- I understand childcare is not available, and I will not bring children to my shift. (If you are a nursing mother, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate.)
Shift Cancellation Policies
I can log in to my consignor homepage to cancel a work shift or switch to a different shift until the deadline. After the deadline, I have the following options if I cannot make my shift(s):
- Find a suitable replacement - friend, husband, parent, etc. - to work the shift on my behalf. (Please email email@example.com and let us know who will be covering your shift.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to switch to a different available shift. (Shift availability may be limited, but we'll do our best to accommodate.)
- If I am sick, it is still my responsibility to get a replacement. If I cannot find a replacement, I will still owe that volunteer time later in the sale or after the sale (Contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to work your shift due to illness.)